Peugeot 2008 No.1 car review
Peugeot 2008 specification
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Type: Inline 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1499cc
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive (FF)
- Maximum Power: 130 horsepower
- Maximum Torque: 300.0Nm
- Combined Fuel Efficiency: Not specified
- City Fuel Efficiency: Not specified
- Highway Fuel Efficiency: Not specified
- Fuel Efficiency Rating: Not rated
- CO2 Emissions: Not specified
- Emission Rating: Not specified
- Curb Weight: Not specified
- Top Speed: Not specified
- 0 to 60 mph (0 to 100 km/h): Not specified
- Autonomous Driving Level: Not specified
- Front Tire Size: 215/60R17
- Rear Tire Size: 215/60R17
- Front Brake Type: Ventilated Disc
- Rear Brake Type: Disc
- Front Suspension Type: MacPherson Strut
- Rear Suspension Type: Torsion Beam
- Power Steering Type: Electric
- Seating Capacity: 5
Design and appearance
- The Peugeot 2008 boasts a distinctive front fascia with a prominent grille that features the brand’s signature lion emblem.
- Slim LED headlights add a modern touch to the design while providing excellent illumination.
- The bumper design is bold, with integrated air intakes and sculpted lines that contribute to a sporty look.
- From the side, the Peugeot 2008 showcases a sleek and dynamic profile.
- The roofline slopes gently towards the rear, giving it a coupe-like appearance.
- Pronounced wheel arches house stylish alloy wheels, adding to its overall appeal.
- The character lines along the sides provide a sense of motion and energy.
- Moving to the rear, the Peugeot 2008 features sharp LED taillights that create a distinctive lighting signature.
- The rear bumper is sculpted and integrates well with the overall design.
- The tailgate has a clean and modern look, making it easy to access the spacious cargo area.
- Depending on the trim level, the Peugeot 2008 offers a range of wheel options, from 16-inch alloys to larger 18-inch wheels.
- The wheel designs are often intricate and add a touch of sophistication to the vehicle’s appearance.
Performance and Engine
- The Peugeot 2008 delivers a well-balanced performance, suitable for city driving and longer journeys.
- It offers a comfortable and composed ride, absorbing bumps and road imperfections with ease.
- The steering is responsive, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces and providing a confident feel on the highway.
- The suspension setup strikes a good balance between comfort and sportiness, ensuring a pleasant driving experience.
- Under the hood, the Peugeot 2008 is equipped with a range of efficient engines, including petrol and diesel options.
- The engines are designed to provide good fuel economy, reducing the cost of ownership and environmental impact.
- One of the engine highlights is the 1.2-liter turbocharged petrol engine, which combines power and efficiency.
- Diesel engines, such as the 1.5-liter BlueHDi, offer strong torque for effortless highway cruising.
- Depending on the trim level and market, you can find various engine choices, allowing you to select the one that suits your driving needs best.
Interior Space and Convenience Features
- The Peugeot 2008 boasts a spacious and well-designed interior, offering ample headroom and legroom for both the front and rear passengers.
- The rear seats can be folded down to expand the cargo space, providing versatility for carrying larger items.
- High-quality materials and finishes are used throughout the cabin, creating a premium and comfortable atmosphere.
- The Peugeot 2008 comes equipped with a range of modern convenience features, including a user-friendly touchscreen infotainment system.
- The infotainment system supports smartphone integration, allowing you to easily connect your device for hands-free calling and music streaming.
- Many models feature a digital driver display, providing essential information in a clear and customizable format.
- Advanced driver assistance systems, such as adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping assist, are available to enhance safety and convenience.
- Keyless entry and start, along with automatic climate control, further contribute to a comfortable and convenient driving experience.
It’s time to test drive for yourself!
Peugeot 2008 Demonstration Rider
- The Peugeot 2008’s interior is impressive. The cabin design exudes a sense of modernity and quality.
- The materials used are of high quality, with soft-touch surfaces and well-finished details.
- The spaciousness of the cabin, both in the front and rear, ensures comfort for all passengers.
- The seats are supportive and comfortable, making long drives enjoyable.
- Visibility from the driver’s seat is excellent, with large windows providing a clear view of the surroundings.
- During the test drive, the Peugeot 2008 demonstrated excellent ride comfort. It handled various road surfaces with ease.
- The suspension effectively absorbs bumps and road imperfections, resulting in a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Even on rough roads, the cabin remains quiet, minimizing outside noise and enhancing the driving experience.
- Passengers in both the front and rear seats appreciated the comfortable ride quality.
- The Peugeot 2008 offers agile and responsive handling, making it a pleasure to drive in urban and winding road conditions.
- The steering is precise and well-weighted, providing confidence and control.
- The car feels stable in corners, with minimal body roll, adding to the overall sense of security.
- Whether navigating through city traffic or enjoying a scenic drive, the Peugeot 2008 handles exceptionally well.
Cars play a significant role in our daily lives.
They create moments of comfortable drives, exciting adventures, and cherished memories.
Always prioritize safe driving and pay attention to car maintenance.
May your car journeys be filled with safety and joyous times.
Wishing you safe driving and good luck on your journeys. Thank you🙂!